How to order at a
1. Select several good photos of your house
2. Click here for the Order Form
This will download the order form, in .doc format, to your Downloads folder.
3. Send me your photos
Either by Email: Click here, type COLOR ORDER in your Subject field, and attach your photographs and order form. If your photos are too large, please contact me for instructions.
Or by Surface mail Print out your order form and mail with photographic prints to: ART FIRST, P.O. Box 14644, Portland, OR 97293. Either including a check made out to ART FIRST, or by PayPal on this page
Distance EXTERIOR projects include:
• Our phone intake interview, when I get to know all about your project, preferences, and goals
• The images you send are adjusted and I print high quality color enlargements, which I study in my studio to select your best color options
• I give you 3 options for the body color, using a national paint brand easily available to you.
• You view these selections at you local paint store. I advise buying small size samples of the paints and applying them to large pieces of white board, or directly on your building. And tell me which one you like the best
• To complement the body color of your choice I select trim colors for the main features on your house, and accent colors for shutters, porches, and other areas
• You receive two copies of the final color specifications (one for the painter), exactly describing where the colors will be placed on your home,
• And if required, a color placement map showing the color numbers marked on an enlarged elevation photo of the building
Every project includes Email and phone conversations to answer any and all of your project-related questions. 503 287 4354 and firstname.lastname@example.org
On Site Visit Projects include:
• Our phone intake interview, when I get to know all about your project, color preferences, and goals
• Before we meet, I select a range of possible colors for you in my studio
• In my on-site visit we walk around your house exploring a variety of color possibilities together
• We will discover your best colors, and decide where they will be placed for the best effect
• Then, I write up the instuctions for you, listing the colors and products, and describing where the colors will be placed on your home
• Our service includes Email and phone conversations to discuss questions about your project
Payment for on-site consultations is to be made on our first meeting
If we are selecting new materials such as tile, coutertops, carpet, etc., the choice of materials will come before the paint color selection.
For On Site Projects, a travel charge applies to distances greater than a 30 minute drive from the center of Portland, Oregon.